AstroPay is an online payment service in the form of a prepaid card, enabling instant transactions without any regional restrictions. In this review, we list the best AstroPay casinos available, how to use this card, as well as its pros and cons.
Top 8 AstroPay Accepted Sites in India as of December 2022
Exciting new slot games
24x7 customer service
Fair bonuses and promotional Offers
Accepts several Indian payment options
Great mobile app
1800+ live matches per year
High-quality data protection and safety
Great Mobile App
What Is the AstroPay Card?
Founded in 2009, in London, by an Uruguayan fintech entrepreneur named Sergio Fogel, AstroPay Card is a virtual prepaid card or voucher that customers can use to make real-time financial transactions in their native currency.
AstroPay cards ensure that your online payments are instant and secure, and are ideal for international transactions due to their simplicity of use.
Is AstroPay Safe?
AstroPay is extremely secure and trusted by millions of users. It has an advanced KYC control mechanism that minimises risk and ensures smooth and fast transactions. The service is also PCI and FCA certified, and does not require the customer to share any banking or other personal data, thereby maintaining the customer’s anonymity.
Where Can I Use AstroPay card in India?
AstroPay is now a widely accepted payment method among the most popular online casinos in India. These include renowned sites such as Betway, LeoVegas, Royal Panda, 10CRIC, 22Bet, 1xBet, Spin Casino, Pure Win, Casumo, and bet365.
What Are AstroPay Casinos?
AstroPay casinos are online Indian rupee casinos that accept AstroPay as a payment method. Its security features, user anonymity, fast transactions and cross-border payment feature have made it a hit among regular online players.
How To Use AstroPay Card in India
Using an AstroPay card in India is pretty straightforward – no different from using your debit or credit card, in fact. Here’s how to use AstroPay when making a deposit:
- Register and log in to your online casino account.
- Select AstroPay as your preferred payment method.
- Input the amount of funds you wish to transfer.
- Enter your AstroPay card number, expiry date, and CVV.
- Click on the ‘Deposit’ button – and you’re done!
Once you have completed all these steps, the amount will be instantly deposited to your online casino account.
AstroPay Online Registration
Creating an AstroPay account is pretty straightforward, and can be done through the desktop site or the app. Here are steps to register:
- Click on the red ‘Start’ button in the middle of the homepage.
- Insert your country code and mobile number, and then hit the ‘Sign Up’ button.
- You will then promptly receive an SMS on your registered mobile number. This notification will contain the activation code.
- You will be required to enter the activation code in the relevant box. Afterwards, click on the ‘Done’ button.
- Create a strong password and click ‘Register’.
- After that, you will be required to provide your personal data like name, date of birth, social security number (or equivalent, e.g. your Aadhar number), and email address.
- Once you have entered the above information, click on ‘Finish’.
- A letter with a confirmation link will then be sent to your registered email ID.
- After your email address is verified, you will be able to start using your new AstroPay account.
Pros and Cons of AstroPay Casinos India
How to Deposit Money To AstroPay Casinos
- Log in to your online casino account.
- Select ‘Deposit’ and choose ‘AstroPay’ as your preferred payment method.
- Input the amount (in rupees) you wish to deposit.
- Enter the details of your AstroPay card (card number, expiry date, and CVV).
- Click the ‘Deposit’ button.
Once these five steps are completed, the money will be deposited into your online casino account immediately and you will receive an acknowledgement of the transaction.
How to Withdraw From Indian AstroPay Casinos
- Log in to your online casino account.
- Find the ‘Cashier’ section on the website or app and select ‘Withdraw’.
- Choose the currency you want to withdraw in and enter the amount of funds you wish to cash out.
- Click on the ‘Next’ button.
After the withdrawal transaction is complete, you will receive a new AstroPay card with the same amount you chose to withdraw. This will be sent to your email address or mobile app – whichever you prefer – along with an immediate notification of the transaction.
Are There Any AstroPay Withdrawal Charges?
AstroPay casinos usually impose a fee on all withdrawals. It is important to note that this is a charge levied by the casinos, and not AstroPay. Charges vary across casinos, with the amount usually averaging between 0.5-2%.
How To Find the Best AstroPay Card Online Casinos
There are a few things you need to look into in order to figure out which are the best AstroPay Casinos for you.
- Availability of AstroPay for both withdrawals and deposits
Some casinos accept AstroPay only for making deposits, and not withdrawals. Look for an online casino that allows you to do both – examples here include 10CRIC, Betway, and LeoVegas.
- Welcome bonuses
Some online casinos do not offer welcome bonuses to players who use AstroPay to make a deposit. Always try to avoid such sites and go for the ones that have no such restrictions.
- Withdrawal amount restrictions
Certain online casinos put restrictions on how much a player can withdraw daily using AstroPay. Try to opt for those that do not put such limits on cashouts.
The 3 Most Popular AstroPay Casinos
Betway is a massively popular sports betting and casino site that accepts a huge range of payment methods, including many Indian favourites. Moreover, Astropay India deposits can be made at a minimum of ₹500; however, your first deposit can be at a minimum of ₹200.
The site offers an incredible catalogue of live casino options, such as live roulette, baccarat , and blackjack, together with Indian favourites like Andar Bahar and Teen Patti.
Parimatch accepts a vast number of payment methods, including AstroPay. You won’t be able to use the latter for withdrawals, however; payment methods for cashouts include Indian favourites like UPI, Netbanking, and a whole host of e-wallets.
You’ll find approximately 3,000 casino game titles at Parimatch, with the live dealer section featuring everything from classic blackjack to games based on popular TV shows. High rollers will be glad to find quite a few high-stakes casino games too!
A big name in the industry, LeoVegas accepts AstroPay Card deposits as well as many other fantastic payment methods. They also offer one of the best mobile casinos available online.
Slot players can enjoy over 500 gaming choices, and those after an authentic casino experience will be jumping for joy at over 150 different live table games. This casino prides itself on its promotions, too, so you’ll always have some great bonuses to claim.
AstroPay Card Alternatives
While AstroPay is an undoubtedly popular option, here are some more deposit payment methods that serve as worthy alternatives.
E-wallets are fast, secure and easy to use. Some great digital wallet alternatives to AstroPay Casinos in India are:
Cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin, Ethereum, and Dogecoin are growing increasingly popular among online casino players, offering a fast and secure way to deposit and withdraw funds while maintaining your anonymity.
Although Netbanking may not be the fastest nor the most convenient online payment method, it is still one of the safest, with many still opting to use it. It can also be used to make transactions to and from online casinos.
Credit and Debit cards
Debit and credit cards are still among the most widely used modes of payment among online casino players in India. They are safe, reliable and fast. In addition, you can earn various lucrative rewards after making a transaction.
Unified Payments Interface, or UPI for short, is an instant online payment system that facilitates secure and hassle-free transactions between banks, merchants, and peers. UPI is rapidly becoming one of the most common modes of online financial transactions in India, with PhonePe, Paytm and Google Pay the three most popular among online casino players.
AstroPay Casinos India Final Say
Online casino players expect flawless online financial transactions without having to deal with regional restrictions, licensing issues and other difficulties – which is where payment methods such as AstroPay come in!
Players in India and overseas have been more actively using AstroPay for online gambling as it offers anonymity to the user, does not disclose banking details of customers, and allows for fast transfer of money internationally without any problems. If you’d like to give AstroPay a go, top online casinos such as Betway, 10CRIC, Leo Vegas, bet365, and Casumo all accept AstroPay as a payment method.
AstroPay Quick Facts
|Payment Type||Prepaid Virtual Card|
|Languages||English, Portuguese, Spanish|
AstroPay Casinos FAQs
- Is AstroPay safe?
Yes, AstroPay is a safe and legal payment method in India, certified by PCI and FCA.
- How do I withdraw money from an AstroPay card?
To withdraw money from your AstroPay Card:
● Log in to your online casino account.
● Go to the ‘Balance’ section and click on the ‘Withdraw’ button.
● Select ‘AstroPay’ as your preferred mode of payment
● Select the currency and amount you want to withdraw.
● Click on the ‘Withdraw’ button.
- Why should I use AstroPay?
AstroPay keeps your identity anonymous, allows fast international financial transactions in local currencies without any restrictions, and is accepted by many top online casinos.
- Who runs AstroPay?
An Uruguayan fintech expert and entrepreneur named Sergio Fogel founded AstroPay in 2009. Mikael Lijtenstein is the current CEO.
- Does AstroPay have a mobile app?
Yes, AstroPay has a mobile app that can be downloaded for free for both iOS and Android devices. It retains all the features available on the desktop site and is very easy to use.
- Is Astropay legal to use in India?
Yes, it is! AstroPay India is 100% legal in India without any restrictions.