No deposit bonuses are exactly what the word describes, a bonus which you can claim without depositing any actual money for that bonus. Since there are a million of online casinos, most are trying their best to try find ways in which they can attract new customers, and offering no deposit bonuses to try their site is a great way to do so.
No Deposit Bonus
24/7 Live chat Support
Friendly bonuses T&Cs
How Do No Deposit Bonuses Work?
Even though you don’t need to deposit to claim these online casino bonuses, you do need to create an account with the online casino to claim the offer. This means that you still need to give you personal details and create an account to play and use the actual bonus.
How Do I Claim a No Deposit Bonus?
Claiming a no deposit bonus is very simple, all you need to do is follow the steps below:
- Step 1: Click on the play button above for your chosen casino
- Step 2: Click on the sign up button
- Step 3: Enter your personal details. Eg: Name, Surname, Address
- Step 4: Go to the promotions page
- Step 5: Claim the bonus or Enter the no deposit bonus code
- Step 6: Confirm the promotion and start playing!
Different Types of Indian No Deposit Bonuses:
Generally speaking, we could only see 2 different types of no deposit bonuses, as they are not often found on online casinos nowadays.
- No Deposit Free Spins: These come in the form of free spins, meaning instead of having actual bonus money you can split up. You would have a certain amount of free spins you could use, normally on certain games. In this case, it’s best to take a look at the fine print of this offer, as it will say which games you can use these on.
- No Deposit Bonus: Normally, we’d suggest opting for a no deposit bonus instead of no deposit free spins. This is because a bonus gives you a bit more freedom to play and use it however you like. This means that you can normally use on things like Roulette, Blackjack and even some other live casino games.
It’s good to note that not all online casinos offer the same games or even have the same rules. Some casinos may be more tailored towards Indian players, meaning they would offer Indian games such as Teen Patti, Jhandi Munda, or Andar Bahar, while others won’t.
Terms and Conditions for No Deposit Bonuses in India:
- Wagering Requirements: It doesn’t matter if you have a no deposit bonus or even a regular welcome sign up offer, as both of these come with wagering requirements. Therefore, unfortunately there isn’t a way out of this. Wagering requirements are how many times you would need to play through a bonus to get the winnings that you have earned. This means that if you have a x30 wagering requirement, it means you’d need to play the bonus at least 30 times before you’re able to claim your winnings.
- Minimum Deposits: Yes, even though certain casinos do offer you a no deposit bonus, it doesn’t mean they would let you off that easily. Unfortunately, certain casino may ask you to make a small deposit before releasing your winnings. This means that they require you to make a small payment so that you would not have signed up, played the bonus and left without depositing.
- Maximum Cash Out: This means that if you had to win big from your no deposit bonus, then you would only be able to claim a certain amount. For example, some no deposit offers come with a maximum cash out of ₹500. Meaning you will only be able to claim up to that amount, anything you won above and other won’t be able to be claimed.
How to Withdraw Winnings with a No Deposit Bonus?
Normally, most online casinos require you to fulfil the verification requirements, also known as the KYC procedure. This is part where they would ask you for documents such a proof of ID and proof of address (KYC). This is only done, so they can ensure they are following the rules and regulations and are abiding by the anti money laundering laws.
Once you’ve been verified, it’s a very easy fast withdrawal process from there. All you’d need to do is select your preferred payment method, this can also be the same deposit method you used, such as Paytm, and click the withdraw button. Unfortunately, certain deposit payment methods such as the Astropay card, have certain restrictions and you can not withdraw back to them. On the other hand, if you’re lucky to find a no deposit bonus at a crypto casino, then it is possible that you might even be able to withdraw in Bitcoin. However, I wouldn’t raise your hopes as these are very hard to find.
Can I Claim a No Deposit Casino Bonus from my Mobile?
Yes of course, if you find a suitable no deposit welcome bonus, then it shouldn’t make a difference from which device you are claiming it. This means that you’re able to use any device to claim the offer. Generally speaking, the best mobile casino app we have found is the Leo Vegas App. However, at the time of writing they are not offering any no deposit bonuses, but they do have a favourable welcome offer nonetheless.
Where Can I find a No Deposit Bonus?
In general, most online casinos that offer this welcome offer tend to not be as popular as the gaming giants. But this doesn’t mean that they have anything less to offer, it just means that they are newer to the game. In fact, Jungle Raja Casino is a great place to start if you’re looking for an online casino with a no deposit bonus.
Alternatively, there are also companies who offer a mixture of both sports and casino, so you don’t have to stay changing the operator if you feel like betting on cricket for example. Similarly, it’s the same with online lotteries. Recently, more Indian online lotteries have started to offer casino games on their site to tailor more towards players who would like to stay on the site longer.