Paytm online casinos are popular among Indian players mostly because this payment method guarantees convenience. Deposits are instant and withdrawals are processed within 24-48 hours and you can fund your account in rupees. Paytm is safe and it guarantees seamless integration with Indian online casinos. In this guide, we have outlined some of the best online casinos that accept Paytm, how to fund your account and withdraw with Paytm, and why we recommend this payment method.
Top 6 Online Casinos that Accept Paytm
Friendly customer support
Impressive selection of games
24/7 customer support available through live chat
Huge selection of live betting options
Large selection of slots and live games
Around the clock customer support
Decent selection of games
Accepts convenient deposit methods
Wide selection of payment methods
Highly responsive support team
Plenty of payment methods
Customer support available 24/7
Best 6 Paytm Online Casinos in July 2021
What is Paytm?
Paytm is an e-wallet payment option established in 2010 by Vijay Shekhar Sharma, who is India’s youngest billionaire. The company has its headquarters at Noida, Utta Pradesh, India. Paytm is similar to Paypal in more than one way and Paypal, in 2016, sued Paytm for supposedly using a similar color scheme on their logo.
Paytm enables users to make fast and hassle-free mobile transactions and other products by this company include Paytm Payments Bank, Paytm Mall, Paytm Games, Paytm Postpaid, and Paytm Money among others. You just need to download the Paytm app and enjoy their services including digital wallets, payment systems, and online shopping. To complete a Paytm transaction, you just need to use a QR code or the merchant’s phone number.
How to Sign Up and Verify Your Paytm Account
Creating a Paytm account is simple and straightforward and you can do this using the website or the app, but mobile application is a lot easier.
- Step 1: Download the Paytm app from either Google Play Store or Apple’s iOS store.
- Step 2: Select the profile icon at the top right corner of the screen.
- Step 3: Click on the ‘create a new account’ option.
- Step 4: Enter the details required to register which include your phone number, email address, and password.
- Step 5: Confirm the details and click ‘create account’.
- Step 6: An OPT will be sent to the mobile number you’ve registered, and to verify your account, you will be required to enter the OPT.
- Step 7: After entering the OTP, click on submit.
- Step 8: You will be required to enter your name, surname, and date of birth. Then click ‘create account’ to complete registration.
- Step 9: You can fund your Paytm wallet and link the payment option to a casino that accepts Paytm deposits.
How to Add Money to your Paytm Wallet
Funding your Paytm wallet is easy and hassle-free since several Indian banks accept Paytm and UPI payments. Here is a step-by-step guide on how to transfer money from your bank account to your Paytm wallet.
- Step 1: From your Paytm mobile app dashboard, click on the ‘Add Money’ icon.
- Step 2: Choose either Credit/Debit Card, UPI, or Net Banking.
- Step 3: Enter the amount you wish to deposit and click ‘Add Money’.
- Step 4: You will be taken to a pop-up page where you will enter your payment details.
- Step 5: After confirming your payment details, you will be taken back to the Paytm page with the money in your Paytm wallet.
How to Deposit to an Online Casino Using Paytm
With the funds in your Paytm wallet, you can fund your Indian online casino account in a matter of minutes following the steps below.
- Step 1: From your preferred Paytm online casino, go to the cashier section.
- Step 2: Select the deposit option and enter the amount you wish to deposit.
- Step 3: Choose the correct UPI function from the listed transaction partners.
- Step 4: From your Paytm account, copy the Paytm UPI ID.
- Step 5: Paste the ID on the deposit page.
- Step 6: Verify the request on your Paytm account and the transaction will be processed immediately.
Factors to consider before depositing using this payment method
If you are looking to fund your account using Paytm, there are a few things you should keep in mind before you settle for this payment method.
- When you choose to deposit with Paytm you can only withdraw with Paytm.
- With online Paytm casinos, there are no fees for making deposits.
- Paytm deposits to online casinos are instant.
- The Paytm mobile app gives you the convenience to fund your account wherever you are
- Paytm online casinos accept Indian Rupees which means that you will not incur currency conversion charges when funding your casino account
How to Withdraw Using Paytm
The withdrawal process varies from casino to casino but most of the restrictions arise when playing with bonuses. The withdrawal fees also vary but some casinos do not charge any fee. Here are the steps to withdraw funds from your online casino to your Paytm wallet.
- Step 1: From your casino’s cashier page, click ‘withdraw’
- Step 2: Select Paytm as your preferred withdrawal option. This method can only be used if you deposited with it
- Step 3: Enter the amount you wish to withdraw and click ‘withdraw’.
- Step 4: Your request will be processed and the funds will reflect in your Paytm wallet within 24-48 hours.
Factors to consider before withdrawing with this payment method
- Although withdrawals are not instant the 24-48 hours waiting period is still reasonable.
- The withdrawal limit varies from one site to another.
- Most casinos will require verification documents before processing your withdrawal request. These documents include a copy of your national identification card, passport, utility bill, or driving license.
Indian Banks that Accept Paytm
There are many banks in India that accept Paytm and UPI payments. Here are the top 10 Indian banks that you can link to your Paytm casino.
- ICICI Bank
- State Bank of India
- Axis Bank
- HDFC Bank
- Canara Bank
- Punjab National Bank
- Bank of India
- Bank of Boroda
- Induslnd Bank
- Kotak Mahindra Bank
Are Paytm Casinos Safe?
Security is one of the biggest concerns that most users have when transacting online. With the increasing numbers of cyber-crime, it is paramount to ensure that your personal and financial details do not land in the wrong hands.
With Paytm, you don’t have to worry about your safety since the company has incorporated security measures and a firewall to ensure that no unauthorized third party can access your information. All transactions go through a 128-bit SSL encryption security check and the company has live transaction monitoring to detect any suspicious activities and to keep your money safe.
The Paytm casinos we have listed above are safe and both your personal and financial details are encrypted. They are also licensed by recognized gambling authorities and you are guaranteed to receive your winnings.
Paytm Casinos Pros and Cons
Paytm has over the years developed to become one of the most reliable financial platforms in India. Just like other payment options, Paytm has its benefits and drawbacks.
- Accepted by a majority of e-commerce sites and online casinos
- Considerably low transaction charges
- Fast and hassle-free transactions
- Approved by the Reserve Bank of India
- Available offline
- 128-bit SSL encryption
- Disputes could be resolved better
Paytm Customer Support
Paytm customer support services are available 24/7 and the representatives are friendly and can speak either English or Hindi. You can contact them through a call on 0120-4456-456. They also have a detailed FAQ section that answers most of the commonly asked questions and you can check it out for any basic information you might need.
Top Paytm Alternatives
Paytm is an excellent payment method but the fact that you can only withdraw from Paytm casino if you deposited with this option can be limiting. Here are some payment alternatives that you can consider and which are acceptable at Indian online casinos.
- VISA and MasterCard– These are among the most popular payment methods in India and all over the world. They are safe and while deposits are instant, withdrawals take 1-5 days.
- Paypal– This is an excellent Paytm alternative since it works almost the same. Deposits are instant and withdrawals are processed with 24 hours.
- Skrill– Skrill is another popular e-wallet acceptable in most online casinos in India. Deposits are instant while withdrawals are processed within 12 hours. There is no withdrawal fee.
- IMPS/UP1– This is a bank transfer solution that has revolutionized the online casino industry in India. The payment method allows you to deposit and withdraw funds between your bank account and the casino.
- Google Pay– Just like Paytm, Google Pay is available through Net Banking and it supports instant deposits and withdrawals. It is common in most casinos that accept Indian players.
- Bitcoin– For players who prefer using cryptocurrencies, Bitcoin is a great option since it is widely accepted in most online casinos. This method offers an improved level of security, fast transactions, and minimal transaction fees.
Paytm Casinos Conclusion
Online casinos that accept Paytm are recommendable to Indian players since they offer swift and fee-free transactions. When you sign up to any of the Paytm casinos that we have highlighted above, you can instantly fund your casino account in rupees and your withdrawals are processed within 24-48 hours. Therefore, you can deposit with Paytm and still play your favourite games such as Roulette, Blackjack, Andar Bahar, and other live casino games.
Will I be required to give my credit card details to Paytm?
Not unless you are transferring money from/into your bank account, you can use Paytm by just giving your VPA.
Which bank should I connect to my Paytm account?
Most recognized financial institutions in India collaborate with Paytm. These banks include State Bank of India, ICICI Bank, Punjab National Bank, Bank of India, and Axis Bank among others.
Is 2FA available for Paytm payments?
Unfortunately, 2FA is not currently available. Although you can use biometric data to verify your transactions, you will still be required to confirm every payment through the app.
Which Indian online casinos accept Paytm?
Can I deposit using Paytm if I don’t have a Paytm account?
No. You need to create a Paytm account before you can link it to your casino.
Are there fees associated with using Paytm at online casinos?
Online casinos do not charge any fees when making deposits however, some casinos might charge a withdrawal fee while others don’t.
What is a Paytm UPI ID?
Every Paytm account is identified by a Unified Payments Interface (UPI) ID. This ID includes your phone number and an extension of ‘’@Paytm’ at the end. For example +91 345 876 982@Paytm.