Considered the standard-bearer of India’s digital payments revolution, it’s no surprise that Paytm has quickly become one of the most preferred e-wallet payment methods for Indian online casino players.
In this review, we list the best Paytm casinos online, outline their benefits, and guide you on how to make deposits and withdrawals. Read on!
Table of contents
Best Paytm Casinos in India
Zero deposit fees
Multiple payment options
Good customer support
Many Indian casino games
Lucrative bonuses and promotional offers
Great mobile app
1800+ Live matches per year
Multiple popular Indian payment methods
High-quality data protection and safety
24/7 Customer service
Established in 2010, Paytm is an extremely popular e-wallet that provides one of the simplest and quickest ways to make online payments. It is used by over 1.5 million merchants across India and has over 350 million active users.
It allows you to pay for goods and services online without having to enter your card details every time. Apart from making casino payments, you can also use it for other services like paying electricity bills, phone bills, purchasing airline tickets, and even insurance bills.
Is Paytm Safe To Use?
With Paytm casinos, you can rest assured of your online safety since the company has incorporated security measures and firewall technology to ensure that no unauthorised third parties can access your information. All transactions go through a 128-bit SSL encryption security check, while live transaction monitoring is in place to detect any suspicious activities and to keep your money safe.
All Paytm casinos we have listed above are secure to register with and use, with both your personal and financial details encrypted. These sites have also been licensed by recognised gambling authorities, meaning that you are guaranteed to receive your winnings.
How To Sign Up and Verify Your Paytm Account
Creating an account with Paytm is a quick and straightforward process. Here, we will show you how to sign up using their app, which you can download from Apple’s App Store, Google Play, or the official website.
- Tap on the profile icon at the top-right corner of the screen after launching the Paytm app.
- Tap on ‘Create a New Account’.
- Enter your email address, mobile number, and password.
- An OTP (One Time Password) will be sent to the mobile number that you provided.
- Insert the OTP and tap the ‘Submit’ button.
- You will then be asked to enter your name, surname, and date of birth.
After you are done adding your personal details, click on the ‘Create Account’ option to complete your registration. You can now start playing at Paytm casinos!
How to Add Money To Your Paytm Wallet
Here are the simple steps you need to follow to add money to your Paytm wallet:
- On your home screen, select the ‘Add Money’ button.
- Choose how you want to add money to your Paytm wallet (eg. credit/debit card, Netbanking, or UPIA).
- Type in the amount you want to add and tap on ‘Add Money’
- After that, you will be redirected to a secure payments page where you need to provide your payment details.
- Once you’ve filled out the payment information on your bank’s page and completed the transaction, you’ll be taken to Paytm’s homepage, where you can see the credited amount in your Paytm wallet.
How To Deposit To an Online Paytm Casino
You can instantly deposit money from your Paytm wallet to your online casino account following these simple steps:
- Visit your preferred casino’s website or app, then locate and click the ‘Deposit’ button.
- Select Paytm as your deposit option and insert the amount you wish to deposit.
- Select the correct UPI portal from the listed transaction partners.
- Copy the UPI ID from your Paytm account.
- Paste the copied UPI ID to the payment portal.
- Accept and verify the request on your Paytm account.
- The funds will be instantly credited to your Paytm casino account.
How To Withdraw From an Indian Casino With Paytm
The withdrawal process with Paytm varies from casino to casino, but the basic steps generally remain the same. You can transfer your winnings from your online casino account to your Paytm wallet by following the below instructions:
- Go to the Paytm casino’s cashier page and click the ‘Withdraw’ button.
- Choose Paytm as your preferred withdrawal method (most casinos will only allow you to choose Paytm as your preferred withdrawal method if you used it to make your deposit beforehand).
- Insert the amount you wish to cash out and click ‘Withdraw’ again.
- Depending on the casino, the amount will be deposited in your Paytm wallet within 24-48 hours.
|Minimum Deposit||₹500 depending on the casino|
|Maximum Deposit||₹10,000 – ₹1,00,000 depending on the casino|
|Deposit Processing Time||Instant|
|Withdrawal Processing Time||Maximum of 24 to 48 hours depending on the casino|
|Withdrawal Transfer Fees||4% of the total amount|
Indian Banks That Accept Paytm
As a highly secure, interoperable, and fast payment method, Paytm is accepted by many Indian banks.
Here are the top 10 Indian banks that you can link to your Paytm casino:
- ICICI Bank
- State Bank of India
- Axis Bank
- HDFC Bank
- Canara Bank
- Punjab National Bank
- Bank of India
- Bank of Boroda
- Induslnd Bank
- Kotak Mahindra Bank
Paytm App and Mobile Use
Nowadays, more and more players are switching to mobile devices to access online casinos, as opposed to laptops or desktops. Thankfully, many Paytm casinos offer a native app of their own from which you can access a wide variety of games and highly useful features to enhance your overall experience.
One of the best things about Paytm casino apps is their user convenience. You can access them from anywhere you like using your mobile device to make quick deposits as well as claim great bonuses and rewards, the latter of which can grant you extra funds to play with or free spins.
The three Paytm casino apps we’ve listed below all offer amazing gameplay and a vast selection of helpful player tools.
Paytm Casinos: Pros and Cons
Just like other payment options, Paytm has its benefits and drawbacks, which we have described in brief below:
Which Betting Sites Accept Paytm?
Paytm has become so popular and convenient that most online casinos that offer their services to Indian players accept it as a valid method of payment. Below are the top 5 online Paytm casinos for Indian players:
10CRIC was originally a cricket-centric website that now also offers an excellent online casino. Powered by the latest encryption technology, 10CRIC casino has a high focus on your data safety and payment security.
The casino is duly licensed and regulated by the Curaçao eGaming Authority, one of the most respected gaming authorities in the world, and offers a plethora of slots and live casino games.
- Pure Win
At Pure Win Casino you’ll be spoilt for choice right from the beginning, with a fantastic range of games, generous bonuses, and exciting promotions.
If you’re a fan of slots, you’ll love their range of popular progressives and thrilling titles. If you are into live table games, they have all the classics, from blackjack and baccarat to video poker. Along with all of this, you’ll even be able to find scratch cards. Apart from Paytm, Pure Win also accept many payment options convenient for Indian players.
22Bet is a highly popular casino platform that accepts 60+ payment methods in addition to Paytm. Both the desktop site and mobile app are responsive and easy to use, with a customer support team available 24/7 to help you with any questions or issues you may have.
Parimatch are a seasoned casino operator renowned for their laser-sharp focus on providing the latest gaming tech. They holds a licence from the Curaçao eGaming Authority and offers a broad range of live casino games, such as blackjack, roulette, and baccarat, along with popular Indian games like Andar Bahar and Teen Patti.
Paytm Customer Support
While your chosen casino’s support system should be sufficient for most of your payment concerns, in case you have specific doubts concerning Paytm, you can contact them directly 24/7. The customer support representatives are professional, helpful, and well-trained. You can communicate with them in English, Hindi, or other Indian regional languages. To talk to them, you need to dial 0120-4456-456. Besides their telephone number, they also have a detailed FAQ section for more general queries.
Top Paytm Alternatives
Paytm is an excellent payment method, but if, for whatever reason, it’s not for you, here are some payment alternatives that you can consider and which are accepted at Indian online casinos, such as JeetPlay India.
- Visa and Mastercard – These card networks are among the most popular payment methods in India and all over the world. They are secure to use, though while deposits are instant, withdrawals can take between 1-5 days.
- PayPal – This renowned e-wallet service is an excellent Paytm alternative since it almost works in the same manner. Deposits are instant and withdrawals are processed within 24 hours.
- Skrill – Skrill is another popular e-wallet accepted by most online casinos in India. Deposits are instant, while withdrawals are processed within 12 hours. There is no withdrawal fee attached either.
- IMPS/UPI – This bank transfer solution has revolutionised the online casino industry in India, enabling you to make transactions from your bank account to your casino.
- Google Pay – Just like Paytm, Google Pay is available through Netbanking and supports instant deposits and withdrawals. It is common in most casinos that accept Indian players.
- Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies – For players who prefer using cryptocurrencies, Bitcoin is a great option since it is widely accepted in most online casinos. It also offers an improved level of security, fast transactions, and minimal transaction fees.
Paytm Casinos: Conclusion
If you are a Paytm user looking for a secure online casino to play at, the names mentioned at the beginning of this article are some of the finest platforms available. All have been shortlisted based on extensive reviews of their features and benefits.
Indian players looking for a platform that accepts a quick and convenient payment method will be well-served by Paytm casinos are a good way to go. So, choose one from our above list and try things out for yourself!
Paytm Casinos FAQs
1. Will I be required to give my credit card details to Paytm?
Not unless you are transferring money from/into your bank account. You can use Paytm by just providing your VPA (Virtual Payment Address).
2. Which bank should I connect to my Paytm account?
Most recognised financial institutions in India are partnered with Paytm. These banks include the State Bank of India, ICICI Bank, Punjab National Bank, Bank of India, and Axis Bank, among others.
3. Which Indian online casinos accept Paytm?
Most licensed casinos offering their services to Indian players accept Paytm as a payment method. These include 10CRIC, 22Bet, Pure Casino, CasinoDays, and others.
4. Can I deposit money to a casino using Paytm if I don’t have a Paytm account?
No. You need to create a Paytm account and fund your wallet before you can make any deposits to your casino account.
5. Are there fees associated with using Paytm at online casinos?
Yes, Paytm charges a 4% fee on all withdrawals of any amount.
6. What is a Paytm UPI ID?
Every Paytm account is identified by a Unified Payments Interface (UPI) ID. This ID includes your phone number and an extension of ”@Paytm’ at the end. For example: +91 345 876 982@Paytm.