Bank transfer, one of the first forms of digital payment, maintains a high level of trust among consumers due to the strong security requirements typically associated with it.
Bank transfer casinos in India are plentiful, and in this article, we’ll discuss the benefits and drawbacks of this payment method, the best live casino sites that accept it, and how to make a deposit and withdrawal.
Table of Contents
- 10 Best Online Casinos That Accept Bank Transfer
- Top 2 Bookmakers With Bank Transfer
- What Is Bank Transfer?
3.1. How to Use Bank Transfer in India?
- How to Deposit using Bank Transfer?
4.1. How to Complete a Bank Transfer Transaction?
- How to Withdraw using Bank Transfer?
- Are Bank Transfers Instant?
- Pros and Cons of using Bank Transfer
- Is it Safe to Use Bank Transfer for Online Casinos?
- Alternatives to Bank Transfer for Online Casinos?
9 Best Online Casinos That Accept Bank Transfer
Low minimum IMPS deposit of ₹400
Huge selection of Indian games
A great selection of Live Casino games
Accepts Indian Rupees
Low minimum deposit of ₹55
Secure banking with SSL encryption
Good deposit options
Excellent mobile app
Also supports Paytm, UPI, PhonePe & Google Pay
Highly secure with DSS & SSL encryption
₹1500 LIVE CASINO BETS
+ ₹500 SPORTS BETS
Fast and secure deposit & withdrawals
Multitude of casino games
Review available soon
Daily reload bonus up to ₹8,000
Safe bank transfer deposit up to ₹2,00,000
Up to 11% weekly cashbacks every Monday
Supports safe bank transfer withdrawals too
Top 2 Bookmakers With Bank Transfer
10CRIC’s website has been specifically built to fulfil the demands of Indians, solidifying its position as one of the best bank transfer casinos in India. This operator already has a diverse collection of the best Indian casino games, a generous selection of promos, and a number of India-specific payment methods.
In most of Eastern Europe, Parimatch is a gambling behemoth, but nonetheless, their web presence has enabled them to grow even further. Parimatch aspires to be a one-stop shop for all types of gamers by providing a more comprehensive gambling package.
It is yet another of the top live casinos in India that offers a slew of promos for both new and experienced players, including game-specific free bets, reload bonuses, referral bonuses, bet insurance, prize pool bonuses, and more!
What Is Bank Transfer?
While digital payment methods have expanded tremendously — particularly since the introduction of e-wallets, UPI, and cryptocurrencies — bank transfer remains popular and is offered by some of India’s biggest bank transfer casinos.
Also known as net banking, IMPS or NEFT, it is one of the oldest means of online transactions and has been a mainstay of digital payments since its inception.
How To Use Bank Transfer in India
You must first register for this payment option before you can deposit and withdraw money from bank transfer casinos in the country. This is how you do it:
To begin, you must have an active bank account with either a public or private bank. Once your account is open, you simply need to make an application to the bank requesting that bank transfer capabilities be enabled for your account.
Depending on the bank, you will receive your Netbanking login information and password within a few hours to a few days. Using your login information, simply navigate to the bank’s official Netbanking website and use those to complete the transaction.
How To Deposit Using Bank Transfer
Here’s a step-by-step guide:
- Step 1: Go to your favourite bank transfer casino and sign up.
- Step 2: Sign into your account and navigate to the ‘Deposits’ section.
- Step 3: You will be presented with a list of payment options. Choose ‘Netbanking/ Bank Transfer/ IMPS’.
- Step 4: Enter the amount you want to deposit as well as your account information.
- Step 5: You will now be taken to your bank’s website, where you must input your financial information and confirm the transaction.
Once you’ve finished the authentication process, the transaction will be executed, and your betting wallet will be loaded and available to use in a short period of time. But, after being referred by the bookmaker, how do you finish the bank transfer transaction?
How To Complete a Bank Transfer Transaction
As previously stated, casinos accepting this payment method will redirect you to your bank’s website when you submit your bank account information. Alternatively, some websites simply state their bank account information, direct you to your bank transfer site where you make the payment, and then give the bookie the reference number.
There isn’t much of a difference between the two, but it’s good to be aware of both possibilities!
Let’s take a look at how to make a bank transfer transaction:
- Step 1: Once on the bank transfer website, enter your login ID and password.
- Step 2: Confirm the amount of money you want to deposit.
- Step 3: Double-check the bookie’s bank account information if you manually input it.
- Step 4: Type in the transaction password.
- Step 5: You may be asked for an OTP (one-time password) in addition to the transaction password in some situations. Enter it and press the ‘Submit’ button.
That’s it! The transaction has now been completed.
How To Withdraw Using Bank Transfer
Bank transfer casino withdrawals are simple and usually one of the safest options, with the sole drawback being that they often take longer to process than other payment methods.
Unless you need the money instantly, these kind of withdrawals are the best option.
Here’s a step-by-step guide to withdrawing money from bank transfer casinos:
- Step 1: Go to the betting site and create an account.
- Step 2: Select ‘Withdrawals’.
- Step 3: A list of payment alternatives will appear. Select ‘Netbanking / IMPS / Bank Transfer’.
- Step 4: Enter the amount to be withdrawn.
- Step 5: Confirm your bank account information and confirm the transaction.
That’s all there is to it. The funds will be credited to your account within a few hours, or in certain situations, a few business days.
Are Bank Transfers Instant?
Players prefer bank transfer online casinos for the sheer safety and security of the transaction as since it is controlled directly by the bank, there is absolutely no fear of any mishap or fraud.
However, the urgency to receive the money in the account plays a big factor here. Usually, the bank takes one to five working days to transfer the funds to your account in India. This is because funds from foreign banks need SWIFT approval and then another approval from your home bank before it reaches your bank account.
Pros & Cons of Using Bank Transfer
Is It Safe To Use Bank Transfer for Online Casinos?
Online bank transfer is a service provided directly by banks, which are institutions that operate under rigorous regulatory guidelines and significant consumer safety duties.
Therefore, third parties are extremely unlikely to interfere with your casino deposit or withdrawal as a result of the stringent security measures implemented by both parties. So, be assured, using bank transfer casinos in the country is as safe as it gets.
Alternatives to Bank Transfer for Online Casinos
What if you don’t want to use bank transfer and would rather use another method of payment? Some of the most popular casino payment methods accessible at the best online casinos are as follows:
While some may regard bank transfers as a dated payment technique, they remain one of the most trusted methods of online money transfer transactions for depositing and receiving money.
Essentially the only drawback of using this payment option is its somewhat longer processing times. So, if financial security is a significant consideration for you, you should try these bank transfer casinos!
1. How safe is it to use Bank Transfers at online casinos?
Bank transfers at online casinos are very safe as the transactions are completely coordinated by your bank.
2. Are bank transfers instant?
Bank transfers are usually not instant. They take 1 to 5 working days unless the Bank Transfer casino provides IMPS to transact. The time varies from bank to bank and the detailed answer is given above.
3. Do casinos do wire transfers?
Most bank transfer casinos use wire transfers to make a payment as they are based out of a foreign country for licensing and registration.
4. Would an online casino show up on my bank statement?
Yes, it may show up on your bank statements but that depends upon the policies of your bank. As most banks do not monitor gambling transactions, it shouldn’t be of any concern. If gambling transactions are against the bank policies, they’ll reject the transaction straight away.
5. What is the minimum deposit using Bank Transfer?
The minimum deposit for Bank Transfers at Indian online casinos ranges from ₹500 to ₹1000, depending on the site.
6. Which games are available at bank transfer casinos?