Casumo Withdrawal Time India
Despite being among the relatively new gambling platforms in India, Casumo’s wide range of casino games and speedy withdrawals makes them one of the top online casinos among local players.
Keep reading our Casumo withdrawal review to find out more about the online casino’s withdrawal process, payout times, rules, and more.
Play Online Casino Games at Casumo India
150% First Deposit Bonus up to ₹15,000
App for Android and iOS
Wide range of casino games selection
Table of contents
What Are Casumo Withdrawal Methods?
During our Casumo withdrawal review, we noticed that the brand offers only two withdrawal options for Indian players:
Astropay is a global e-wallet through which users can pay, send and receive money worldwide, and is slowly gaining traction in India.
Skrill is a safe, virtual wallet for money transfer and online payments, specifically for depositing and withdrawals from gambling sites.
Casumo Withdrawal Table
|PAYMENT METHOD||CASUMO MINIMUM WITHDRAWAL||CASUMO MAXIMUM WITHDRAWAL||PROCESSING FEE||CASUMO WITHDRAWAL TIME|
Are Casumo Withdrawals Speedy?
Casumo Withdrawal India’s two modes of payment — Skrill and Astropay — are both known for their instant transfer of funds. Hence, we can say that Casumo withdrawals are speedy.
Casumo Payment Methods for Deposit
The Casumo minimum deposit is a reasonably low sum of ₹200, easily featuring in our list of India’s top low deposit casinos.
Here’s a step-by-step guide to making a deposit on Casumo:
- Sign in to your Casumo account and click on the ‘Money’ icon on the top left-hand side of the screen.
- Click on ‘Deposit’ and choose a preferred deposit method from the available options.
- Enter the amount you wish to deposit, follow the instructions, and confirm your deposit.
These are some of the common payment methods by which you can deposit money into your Casumo account:
|PAYMENT METHOD||MINIMUM DEPOSIT||MAXIMUM DEPOSIT|
Currently, Astropay and Skrill are the only two payment methods available for deposit and withdrawal.
Also, do read our guide on best online India casino payment methods.
How To Withdraw Money From Casumo in India
The Casumo withdrawal process is as straightforward as it gets; however, it is only available after you verify your account.
Check out our step-by-step guide to the Casumo withdrawal process:
- Go to the official Casumo website and log in to your account.
- Click on the ‘Money’ icon on the top left-hand side of the screen.
- Click on ‘withdraw’ on the top right-hand side of the screen.
- Select the payment method.
- Enter the amount you wish to withdraw.
- Confirm the request, and the withdrawal should be approved within a few hours.
Please Note: Your Casumo withdrawal method should be the same as your last deposit method.
How To Verify My Casumo Account for Withdrawals
In order to withdraw your winnings, account verification is mandatory across all leading bookmakers in India to comply with the Prevention of Money Laundering Act (PMLA) 2002, thereby beefing up your security and ensuring your money is safe.
Here’s a step-by-step guide to verifying your Casumo account:
- Log in to your Casumo account and click on the user profile icon.
- Click on ‘Verification’ on the top-right corner of the screen.
- Click on ‘Proof of address’ and upload a utility bill or a credit card statement.
- Click on ‘Proof of Identification’ and upload any government issued Photo ID such as Aadhaar, passport, PAN card, or driving licence.
If all the documents are submitted properly, your account should be verified within 24 hours. If not verified by then, contact the Casumo ambassador team for a speedy resolution.
Tips To Get Verified Faster
PROOF OF ADDRESS
Only JPG, JPEG or PNG formats are accepted.
The file size should be maximum 10 MB.
The document should not be more than three months old.
All the details in the document should match with the personal information in your account.
Include a copy of both front and back if necessary.
If you provide a credit card statement, ensure you blank out the eight middle numbers of the card.
PROOF OF IDENTIFICATION
Only JPG, JPEG or PNG formats are accepted.
The file size should not exceed 10 MB.
The document must still be valid and not expired.
All details are clearly visible, and nothing has been covered, altered, or cropped.
Make sure the document you uploaded shows your full name, date of birth, and expiry date of the document.
Casumo Withdrawal Problems & Solutions
Here are some common Casumo withdrawal problems new users generally face:
- Account verification issues: This happens when you fail to submit account verification documentation thus leading to Casumo rejecting your withdrawal request.
Our Tip: Upload documents meeting the requirements and make sure that the information presented in the submitted documents matches with the data you entered.
- Wagering criteria issues: This problem occurs mainly when you have claimed any bonus on the site. Your withdrawal is cancelled because you failed to fulfil the wagering requirement.
Our Tip: Wager all bonus amount before withdrawing. For example, if you deposited ₹1,000 as wagered bonus, you must bet for ₹1,000 or more to withdraw your money.
How To Cancel a Casumo withdrawal
You can cancel withdrawals as long as the funds are still in the processing queue. However, the time window to make these cancellations is very tight, so you will need to act fast.
Here’s how to cancel a Casumo payout request:
- Log in to your Casumo account, click on ‘Money’ icon on the top left-hand side of the screen.
- Click on ‘Withdraw’. Your Casumo pending withdrawal will be visible here.
- Click on ‘Cancel’. Your withdrawal request will be reversed and added back to your betting account.
How To Withdraw Money From Casumo App
The withdrawal process using the Casumo mobile casino app is slightly different:
- First download and install the Casumo app on your Android or iOS mobile phone.
- Then, log into your Casumo account and select the Wallet option on the bottom right-hand side of the screen.
- Now select ‘Withdrawals’ and pick one of the available methods.
- Enter the amount and other details, and submit your withdrawal request.
Are There Any Casumo Withdrawal Charges in India?
Casumo Withdrawal Limit
There are both minimum and maximum Casumo withdrawal limits which differ from one mode of payment to another. The minimum you can withdraw is ₹1000 with both Astropay and Skrill, while the maximum is ₹7,50,000 with Skrill.
Casumo Withdrawal Charges
The online casino does not charge any withdrawal processing fee. However, if there are any third-party payment operators involved, you can expect some processing fee charged by that service provider.
Similar Casino Withdrawal Reviews
Summary / Conclusion
If security and swift payouts are your top priority, then Casumo is a reliable and trustworthy operator. However, a huge drawback is that the casino site currently offers only two withdrawal methods in India — popular payment methods such as UPI, Paytm, Visa/Mastercard, and bank transfer are currently not available.