The exciting Dragon Tiger game is gaining popularity among many online casino players, partly because of its similarity to other well-known games like baccarat. Learn more in our detailed review below!
Top Dragon Tiger Game Live Casinos
Smooth user interface
Paytm and PhonePe payment services available
Indian wallets like JioMoney available
Affiliated with well-known game providers
Well-known game providers like Pragmatic Play
24/7 chat available
Attractive promo code store
1,000+ casino games
A mix of Hindi and English languages available
Review available soon
Indian casino games like Rummy and Teen Patti
Telegram chat support available
Indian payments methods available
Multiple Dragon Tiger Live tables
Indian live casino games like Andar Bahar
Live customer chat service
Review available soon
What Is the Dragon Tiger Game?
Dragon Tiger originated in Cambodia and later went on to quickly spread to the rest of Asia due to its easy-to-grasp rules and fast gameplay.
When established software providers like Evolution Gaming and Ezugi caught wind of this game’s popularity, they brought it online and introduced it to casino sites. It was only a matter of time until players all over the world grew to live Dragon Tiger as well!
This success also brought about Dragon Tiger Game Live, with actual real-life dealers hosting the game which, in turn, is streamed directly to players’ mobile or desktop devices. This version has now become a staple on almost every online casino, giving you the experience of a real-life brick-and-mortar establishment from the comfort of your own home.
The top features of Dragon Tiger are as follows:
- For a card game, the rules are very simple compared to, say, poker.
- There are many side bets you can make in addition to the main options, increasing your chances to land greater winnings.
- Rounds start and finish very quickly, with players being paid out their winnings accordingly at the end of each.
Dragon Tiger Game Rules
The rules of Dragon Tiger are very straightforward and easy to follow. Before the game starts, players have to place their bets on one of the two positions, Dragon or Tiger. After picking their preference, a card is placed, face down, in each position. Then they’re flipped, and the side having the higher card wins the round. The lowest card in the game is the Ace, while the highest is the King.
Additionally, players can also bet on a tie; the outcome that the same card is drawn in each position regardless of the suit. If a tie occurs without anyone betting on it, players only get 50% of their bet amount.
Dragon Tiger Bets
To increase your potential winnings in a round, you can place many side bets, which we have listed below:
- Dragon/Tiger Big: This bet wins if your card is an eight or higher.
- Dragon/Tiger Small: This bet wins if your card is a six or lower.
- Dragon/Tiger Odd: Players that are dealt an Ace, 3, 5, 9, Jack, or King win this bet.
- Dragon/Tiger Even: Players that are dealt a 2, 4, 6, 8, 10, or Queen win this bet.
- Suited Tie: The bet wins if both positions have the same value as well as the same suit card.
If you notice closely, none of the side bets mention ‘seven’. In Dragon Tiger, you lose regardless of your side bet if you’re dealt this number. However, this rule does not apply to the main game.
How To Win the Dragon Tiger Game
To win in Dragon Tiger, you’ll need to know the odds for each bet – this will help you understand which ones have the highest payouts, along with a greater chance to win. We’ve listed all this information in the below table:
If you want to understand the mechanics and win real cash before you jump into the game, you can play the demo version for free, which is available in most online casinos. This way you’ll have sufficient practice to know which bets work for you.
Dragon Tiger Game Tricks & Tips
There aren’t many strategies you can use in Dragon Tiger, as it is highly dependent on luck. However, there are a few plays you can make to potentially increase your chance of leaving the table with a larger payout. Let’s look at some tips and tricks:
- Play every round keeping note of the previous round. In live games, as a dealer is shuffling the cards, there is a chance for cards to pile up due to human error. So, if your Dragon/Tiger had a low card in the last round, there is a small chance it might happen again.
- Don’t switch positions between rounds. Since there is a 50/50 chance to win each round, sticking to either Dragon or Tiger throughout your game will assure you a higher chance of victory.
- Stay clear of tie bets. Although the payout offered for a tie in a Dragon Tiger game is attractive, the probability of it happening is quite low. Players are better off choosing other side bets to win.
- Know when to walk away. Since each round in Dragon Tiger ends in seconds, players tend to stay longer than required. It’s best to call it quits after a big payout, instead of cashing out your winnings just to play more rounds.
- Set up a deposit limit. In the heat of the game, players tend to spend money without realising the amount they’ve put in. Setting a limit beforehand will ensure you do not end up spending more than you can afford to.
You can also check out our list of the best Indian rupee casinos for more useful Dragon Tiger game tricks in Hindi, or any other language of your choice.
Alternatives To the Dragon Tiger Game
If your preferred online casino doesn’t offer Dragon Tiger, the following alternative titles are just as entertaining:
Aviator is a similarly fast-paced game where each round lasts for only a few seconds. Largely relying on luck and quick reflexes, the rules are also very easy to grasp.
A player bets a certain amount of money at the start of each round. A multiplier starting from 1x goes up to a random number and stops. The player’s task is to cash out before the multiplier stops to win their bet amount back, multiplied by the number they got out at.
While this game does require lot of patience from your end, if played smartly, it can get you a huge payout.
Poker is one of the most popular casino games in the world because of its fun and challenging gameplay, requiring at least two players along with a dealer. Thanks to online casinos, people can now play the game at any time – even a live version should they so wish.
Each game has a set number of rounds that varies with different types of poker. Essentially, players are dealt two cards, with five face-down cards placed on the table. Each round reveals the table cards, and players get a chance to increase their bet amount, stick to the same stake, or leave the game. At the end, when all cards are revealed, players with the best combination, based on a set hierarchy, wins the entire pot.
The rules take some time to grasp, and you’ll need a fair amount of skill here as well – but the increased challenge involved only serves to make things more interesting!
A staple in most online and land casinos, roulette is completely based on luck without any need to follow a complex set of rules.
Players simply place a bet on a number, a colour, or a combination of both. Then the dealer spins a ball around a rotating wheel with a set of numbers and colours at its base. Wherever the ball ends up landing becomes the winning bet.
Online roulette has several creative side bets that players can bet on to maximise their overall winnings. For more information, check out our detailed guide to the top 10 Indian online casino games.
Dragon Tiger Game on Mobile
While you cannot directly download Dragon Tiger on its own, the good news is that you can play the game on your casino’s app – which in turns also gives you access to any casino game at the tip of your finger!
What’s more, many online casino apps, like the one Parimatch offers, also give you the option to play the Dragon Tiger demo for free, allowing you to familiarise yourself more thoroughly before staking any real funds.
Dragon Tiger Summary
The Dragon Tiger game is shaping up to be one of the most played casino games online, due to its straightforward rules and quick gameplay. Moreover, the probability of winning a basic round is 50%, which isn’t common in a lot of other games.
Overall, Dragon Tiger game is great for players new and experienced. If you are looking for a fast-paced game that pumps up your adrenaline, do give the Dragon Tiger game a try!
Dragon Tiger FAQs
1. Can you play Dragon Tiger for free?
Yes, the demo version of Dragon Tiger is free to play, and is available at multiple online casinos like 1xBet.
2. What are some of the best online casinos that offer Dragon Tiger?
Parimatch, Casumo, and 1xBet are among the best casino websites offer Dragon Tiger, as well as other versions of the game as well.
3. What is a suited tie in Dragon Tiger?
A suited tie is when both positions, Dragon and Tiger, have the same suit and value card. For example, an Ace in both positions would just be a tie, but an Ace of Spades would be a suited tie.