Online casinos have gained significant traction in recent years, especially in countries like India. Among the trend of number of players entering this market, it is imperative to know about the casino and what it offers, in detail, before using it. This LeoVegas casino review offers our comprehensive review of LeoVegas India and its features, whether it is legal, pros and cons, and everything else you need to know to have a safe online experience.
LeoVegas India Welcome Offer
Generous welcome offers are a big crowd puller in the online casino industry. LeoVegas has hit the nail on the head in terms of designing a brilliant welcome offer for its patrons. On signing up on LeoVegas, you can avail of a welcome bonus of up to ₹80,000. The best part? The offer does not need to be redeemed immediately, and can be used within 14 days of registering your account.
About LeoVegas India
LeoVegas is owned by an eponymous holding company that was incorporated in 2011. The company was founded by Gustaf Hagman and Robin Ramm-Ericson, who currently serve on the board of the company. The company is headquartered in Sweden and has disrupted the gaming industry over the years with some key acquisitions such as Royal Panda and Casino Grounds. The company presently employs close to 900 people and is also listed on the NASDAQ.
Is LeoVegas Legal in India?
First, let us talk about the genuineness of LeoVegas. The company is incorporated in Europe, is associated with the UK Gambling Commission, and trades on one of the top stock exchanges in the world, the NASDAQ. That should be proof enough that the company is totally genuine.
Now, coming to the legality of LeoVegas in India. To be honest, LeoVegas is not illegal in India, but neither is it outright legal. Confused? Obviously, you are. The Indian laws prohibit offline casino games, but do not categorically prohibit online casinos. In such a scenario, online casinos land in what is called the grey area of law — neither legal, nor illegal.
However, LeoVegas casino is registered outside India and offers services to Indian customers solely through the online mode. Therefore, it is safe to presume that LeoVegas is not illegal in India and that customers can freely play on the website.
Pros and Cons of LeoVegas India
Here are some of the features we liked, along with certain areas where we feel that the casino can improve:
- Enormous collection of casino games
- Massive sign-up bonus of up to ₹80,000
- Simple and feature-rich user interface
- Amazing mobile app experience
- Offers tools for safer gambling
- No options of new in-vogue deposit methods like cryptocurrencies
- Time-consuming verification process
Bonuses & Offers
Make sure you make full use of the bonuses and promotions offered by LeoVegas. We have compiled a list of the best promotional offers available on the online casino for your easy reference, however, unfortunately at the time of writing we couldn’t find any no deposit casino bonuses.
- 50 free spins per week: You can win up to 50 free spins every week if you play from a list of games specified by LeoVegas Casino. Free spins are a great advantage for casino players, especially if you are interested in slot games.
- Extra deposit bonus: Another option that LeoVegas provides to its customers is to claim up to ₹10,000 in cash plus 20 free spins.
- Book of Dead offer: Play Book of Dead and become eligible to earn five free spins every day for one whole week.
Deposits & Withdrawals on LeoVegas India
The variety of payment options play a key role in determining how frequently customers will use the casino. Customers look for fast and flexible payment options, such as e-wallets, that allow them to deposit and withdraw money without much ado.
How to deposit money in LeoVegas in India?
The process to deposit money in your LeoVegas account is quite straightforward. You need to first log in to your account, go to your wallet, and click on the option to add money. Select your preferred deposit method and proceed to add money to your account.
Here are some of the top deposit methods accepted by LeoVegas:
- Bank transfer
How to Withdraw Money from LeoVegas in India?
The steps to withdraw money from your LeoVegas account are the same as the deposit process. Most online casinos process withdrawals through the same method used for deposits.
However, in the off chance that you are not able to use the deposit method for withdrawals, bank transfer is the way to go. Bank transfers will never be disbarred by online casinos owing to their wide use and dependency. So, always keep your LeoVegas casino account updated with your latest bank transfer details.
Most Popular LeoVegas India Games
With a collection of more than 2000 games, LeoVegas has games to suit the likings of all its customers. Below are some of the most popular games offered by the casino:
- Book of Dead: An adventure-themed video slot game, Book of Dead is a popular game among slot players, and LeoVegas has several dedicated promotional offers for this game too. The game has five reels and ten paylines, and offers a decent RTP of 96.21%.
- Reel King Mega: Reel King Mega is an advanced version of Reel King, and retains the same fruit-machine theme. It is a low volatility game consisting of five reels and twenty paylines with an RTP of 96%. It has a feature to set a loss limit so that you do not breach your budget in the excitement of the game.
- Hot Spin: Hot Spin is a high volatility slot game with an RTP of 97.10%. The game has five reels and 243 paylines with a host of additional features such as wilds, scatters, hot symbols, and free spins.
- Fire Joker: With just three reels and five paylines, Fire Joker is a medium volatility game with an RTP of 96%. However, the game offers an amazing stake multiplier of up to 800x. The slot game also has a prize wheel that offers cash prizes and popular features like re-spins and multipliers.
- Iron Bank: A bank heist-themed game, Iron Bank consists of six reels and 4096 paylines. With an RTP of 96.20%, this high volatility game includes several bonuses and free spin bonus features.
Live Casino Games
- Live Lightning Roulette: Based on the classical roulette game, this online version includes a wheel with 37 pockets numbered from 0 to 36. The host will spin the ball on the circumference of the wheel and the players have to guess the number on which the ball will land. If their guess is right, they win the bet, or their money goes down the drain.
- Andar Bahar: With origins in India, Andar Bahar is a highly popular game in India and other South-Asian countries. The game is played with a standard 52-card deck. To begin the game, the dealer places a card face up on the table and then starts to make two piles from the remaining deck by alternately placing cards in both piles. The player has to bet on the pile in which the card similar to the face-up card will appear.
- LeoVegas Live Blackjack: Based on the real-world Blackjack game, the online version has some additional features with the game’s core concept being the same. The game is played against the house and involves the dealer distributing two cards to the player and themselves at the beginning of the game. The live casino game is won by the player who has the hand closest to 21 or 21 (Blackjack). If the hand is of a value more than 21, the player goes bust and loses the game.
This casino has a brilliant customer support system that operates 24/7. They offer support through email and live chat that are attended to in a prompt and customer-friendly manner. To top it up, there is also an extensive FAQs section for all your general queries relating to account setup, payments, casino, live casino, and game rules.
LeoVegas VIP Experience
The VIP experience at LeoVegas presents a bucket full of surprises and exclusive benefits to all its patrons. Once you have registered on the website, you need to enable the option of receiving VIP communication from the casino operator.
The VIP experience involves receiving invitations to exclusive events, unique birthday rewards, and lots more. The VIP program has a tiered structure where your VIP level increases as you engage with the casino more frequently. There are seven levels starting 1-10 and going up to 60, with the last level being 61+.
The biggest highlight of the VIP experience is the monthly draw. Every month, LeoVegas picks up a VIP customer from every level through a lucky draw, and showers them with generous gifts such as Apple products and super-exclusive VIP events. Winners also have the chance of opting for a cash alternative instead of the award. Being a VIP member has several more benefits, like a dedicated account manager, birthday prizes, and super-fast deposit and withdrawal services.
LeoVegas is an excellent choice if you are looking to bet on popular sports like cricket and football. The sports betting experience on LeoVegas matches the sophistication and convenience of its casino section, and the sportsbook is also quite extensive considering that LeoVegas was started with a focus on casino games.
You can bet on several sports, such as cricket, golf, football, horse racing, tennis, ice hockey, cycling, and chess, among several others.
LeoVegas also provides an exciting 100% deposit bonus up to ₹10,000 upon registration.
LeoVegas India Mobile App
LeoVegas has one of the most entertaining and feature-rich mobile apps in the entire gaming industry. No wonder they won the EGR Nordic Awards for the best casino operator and the best mobile operator last year.
The LeoVegas mobile app is available online on the Apple App Store. Android users can download the app by accessing the LeoVegas website from their mobile browser and downloading the .apk file from the official LeoVegas website.
The LeoVegas India casino ranks among one of the leading online casinos and our review resonates with the majority view. However, there are certain areas of improvement such as a faster verification process and wider sports betting odds that can further enhance its popularity.
1. Is LeoVegas a scam?
LeoVegas is owned and operated by a registered company with headquarters in Sweden. It has valid permissions from the UK Gambling Commission and is a totally legitimate entity.
2. Does LeoVegas have a mobile app?
Of course. LeoVegas has a mobile app for both iOS and Android users.
3. What is the minimum deposit amount on LeoVegas?
The minimum deposit limit at LeoVegas is ₹1,000.
4. Is it possible to cancel withdrawals?
Yes. LeoVegas allows you to cancel your withdrawals if the money has not already been transferred from your casino account.
5. What are LeoVegas Exclusive games?
LeoVegas Exclusive games are a set of modern casino games that are available only on LeoVegas. The casino has designed and launched games that provide unique promotions, have live dealers, along with some more unique features, to give its players a premium casino experience.
Playtech, Microgaming, NetEnt, Cryptologic (WagerLogic), Evolution Gaming, Betsoft, Nyx Interactive, Bally, Play'n GO, IGT (WagerWorks), WMS (Williams Interactive), NextGen Gaming, Blueprint Gaming, iSoftBet, Genesis Gaming, Quickspin, Yggdrasil Gaming, Rabcat, Relax Gaming, Thunderkick, 2 By 2 Gaming, Elk Studios, SG Gaming, Lightning Box, Odobo, Quickfire, Pragmatic Play, Red Tiger Gaming, Fuga Gaming, BlaBlaBla Studios, Sthlm Gaming
Malta Gaming Authority, UK Gambling Commission, Danish Gambling Authority, Swedish Gambling Authority
Support Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
UK Support Phone: 0808 189 0184
International Support Phone: 00 356 277 811 87
Indian rupees, Canadian dollars, Czech Republic korunas, Euros, British pounds sterling, Swedish kronor
|Min. Deposit: ₹1,000|
|Min. Withdrawal: ₹1000|
|Max Withdrawal: No Limit|
EWallets: 0-24 hours
Credit / Debit Cards: 2-5 days
Local Bank Transfers: almost instant