Ripple is one of the top cryptocurrencies, and online casinos accepting it are slowly becoming a big hit. When playing at Ripple casino sites, you’ll enjoy fast transactions, top-notch security and provably fair games, among other things. Whether you are a crypto enthusiast or not, you’ll be interested in what we have to say about Ripple.
Table of contents
Best Online Ripple Casino Sites in India 2024
Low minimum deposit
Has a loyalty programme
Great user interface
Has a VIP Club and loyalty programme
Has a community chat feature
High deposit/withdrawal limits
What Is Ripple?
Whenever crypto is a topic, many complex terms are thrown around which might easily go over your head. To get this out of the way, we want to let you know that we will keep things as simple as possible in our review.
So, what is Ripple? It is a cryptocurrency that allows users to transfer funds through a secure blockchain network. At first, Ripple was created to ease international money transfers between banks using SWIFT transfer. Now, it is used for many purposes, including online casino gaming, and the token used is XRP.
Background on Ripple
Then known as OpenCoin, Ripple was started by Jeb McCaleb and Chris Larson way back in 2012. In 2013, the company rebranded to Ripple Labs and officially went by “Ripple” in 2015. The following year was a big one for this cryptocurrency as it received its BitLicense from the New York Department of Financial Services and became the fourth cryptocurrency to obtain a licence.
In 2017, Ripple was big! It was one of the best-performing cryptos and even had its all-time high the same year. But, if there’s anything you need to know about cryptocurrencies, it’s that they are volatile, meaning their prices can go up or down.
Recently, Ripple has been involved in a controversy, with the SEC knocking on its doors and not with good news. Since Ripple is privately managed by the company Ripple Labs, the SEC claims that it is thus a security (similar to a tradable financial asset) and shouldn’t be classified as a decentralised currency like other cryptos.
Are Ripple Casinos Legal in India?
Unlike regular online casinos, crypto casinos have two intriguing aspects: the cryptocurrency and gambling side. When it comes to gambling in India, the legal status depends on which state you are playing from; states like Sikkim and Goa allow gambling, while regions like Maharashtra and Gujarat ban it altogether. However, offshore casino sites aren’t prohibited in any state.
Cryptocurrencies aren’t regulated by the Reserve Bank of India, but that doesn’t mean you can’t trade with them. That means the risk is left to the investor for them to decide. To sum it up, Ripple online casinos fall in a grey area, but you won’t be breaking any laws playing them.
How Do Ripple Casinos Work?
The simple answer is, just like any other casino — the only difference is that you’ll deposit and withdraw funds using Ripple. Even though Ripple is one of the top cryptos available, there aren’t many online casinos which support it, so you can thank us later for bringing you a trusted list of Ripple India sites on a platter.
Once you’ve signed up on a Ripple online casino, you’ll need to open an account with a crypto exchange platform (more on this below), where you’ll be able to store XRP coins. Whenever you want to play for real money, all you’ll have to do is deposit funds from your wallet to the casino and start playing. You’ll enjoy all the top games and bonuses without any hitches whatsoever.
Are Crypto Casinos for You?
Crypto casinos are for everyone, and you don’t need to be a crypto guru to join one. However, a little research on which crypto casino offers the best experience wouldn’t hurt. Besides Ripple, there are many other crypto sites, including Bitcoin, Ethereum and Litecoin. So, why Ripple casinos?
Advantages of Ripple
- Stability: Unlike other cryptos, which are highly volatile, Ripple is more stable because all 100 billion XRP tokens have already been mined, so all that’s left is circulation. Ripple also started as a solution for the banking industry, so being backed by big banks like American Express, Siam Commercial Bank, and Santander affirms its reputation.
- Speed: Ripple might not be as big as Bitcoin or Ethereum, but it sure is fast. Its transactions take between three to five seconds, so you’ll enjoy fast payouts.
- Accessibility: Ripple is currently in over 50 countries and even has an office in Mumbai. The company has also partnered with financial institutions like MoneyGram, TransferGo and Ria, which makes it easier to transact with Ripple.
- Versatility: Thanks to its low fees, Ripple has become the perfect currency for transfers between cryptocurrencies and fiat currencies. You won’t incur heavy charges when using this cryptocurrency compared to others.
Ripple Casino Payments
At first, transacting with Ripple or any other crypto might seem like an uphill task, but that’s because you have yet to become familiar with it. Once you carry out your first, second and third transactions, you’ll realise the process is even more straightforward than other conventional payment methods. Besides that, you’ll enjoy fast withdrawals, anonymity and secure transactions.
How To Buy Ripple in India
Buying Ripple coins in India is easy and will require you to set up an account with a crypto exchange company. Some top platforms you can consider are Binance, Coinbase, Kraken and KuCoin. Once you’ve created your private wallet, you’ll be given an address which you’ll use to deposit and withdraw funds.
Most exchanges have partnered with local payment options like Paytm, PhonePe and MobiKwik, allowing you to purchase XRP tokens easily using Indian rupees. You’ll top up your bank or e-wallet account with rupees and buy the XRP tokens you want.
Ripple Price in Indian Rupees
The crypto market is usually volatile, so Ripple’s price changes with time. At the time of writing, one XRP coin goes for about ₹35, and when it was at its highest, a single token went for ₹315. So, it’s always good to check the market charts to know the latest price of the currency.
Deposit & Withdraw at Ripple Casinos
Now that you’ve created a crypto wallet with an exchange platform, the next step is to get funds into and out of your chosen casino.
Here’s a step-by-step guide on how to deposit and withdraw at Ripple online casinos:
- Find the best Ripple casino for you. If you need help figuring out where to start, check out some of the best options on our list.
- Create an account by entering all the necessary details, including your username, email and password.
- After you’ve logged in, look for the ‘Deposit’ tab and click it.
- To deposit, scroll through the options available and choose Ripple. You’ll find your casino wallet address or a QR code. You can scan the code or copy the address onto your private crypto wallet, where you’ll initiate the transaction. The process is swift, and you’ll deposit the money instantly.
- To withdraw, look for the ‘Withdraw’ tab and choose Ripple as your preferred method. Then, copy your crypto wallet address and paste it into the space provided by the casino. Choose the amount you want to cash out and proceed to confirm the transaction. Just like depositing, you’ll receive your funds instantly!
Ripple Casino Games You Can Play
If you have any doubts that Ripple casinos will miss your favourite games, then don’t worry. You’ll still be able to access popular and new games from the best software providers. In fact, crypto sites like Ripple casinos tend to have even more titles.
Top Ripple casino games you can play include:
- Slots: Whether it’s an adventure game like Gonzo’s Quest or an enticing Egyptian-themed game like Book of Dead, you can play thousands of slots at Ripple casinos. You can play classic, video or progressive slots with great cash prizes and fantastic bonus features.
- Table Games: From blackjack and roulette to baccarat and poker, table games are a staple for any Ripple online casino. Each game has several variations, so feel free to switch tables and see what each title offers.
- Live Casino: If you’re fond of that brick-and-mortar casino experience, you’ll enjoy playing live casino games because they are as immersive as they get. Play against live croupiers and try exciting game shows like Dream Catcher and Crazy Time.
- Crash Games: Like slots, crash games are simple to play and winning depends on how fast you can cash out before you crash. These games will get your adrenaline pumping, and Ripple online casinos will have several options for you, including Aviator, Space Crash or Dragon Crash.
How Are Crypto Casinos Different From Regular Online Casinos?
In terms of what you experience on a casino site when it comes to games, usability and promotions, crypto and regular casinos are pretty similar. The main difference appears when you consider payments. While traditional online casinos will use payment methods like NETELLER, Visa and Bank Transfer, crypto sites will use cryptocurrencies like Ripple, Bitcoin and Tron.
This difference can’t be understated because crypto payments are faster, anonymous and more secure than conventional methods. For example, Bank Transfers can take up to seven days for you to receive your funds, and credit cards can take up to three days. On the other hand, crypto payments are instant, and you’ll also notice that online crypto casinos have a much higher deposit and withdrawal limit.
Alternatives to Ripple Cryptocurrency
Since the first cryptocurrency, Bitcoin, was developed in 2009, many others have come up over the years. Ripple is one of the best options and even ranks among the top 10 in market capitalisation. However, there are still other cryptos that are as good.
- Bitcoin: The story of cryptocurrencies started with Bitcoin, so it is crowned as the king of cryptos. It has been around for many years and is widely used, with Bitcoin casinos having become popular.
- Ethereum: Seeing how Bitcoin was a big success, Ethereum was created to be even better. The currency is faster, offers more anonymity than Bitcoin, and is well on its way to claiming the crown. Ethereum is the second largest cryptocurrency and is less volatile.
- Tron: Even though Tron might not be in the top 10 rankings, it is not to be underrated. With the token TRX, the currency started in 2017 and, in two years, passed the $ 1 billion mark. Tron is faster than Bitcoin and Ethereum, and its low fees can only be compared to Ripple’s.
Pros &Cons of Ripple
Interesting Facts You Didn’t Know About Ripple
Though many conversations about crypto mostly revolve around Bitcoin and Ethereum, there are other currencies, like Ripple, whose interesting factors make them stand out.
- The currency is officially known as XRP: Even though the crypto is popularly known as ‘Ripple’, its official name is XRP, which is what you’ll find it listed as in most price-tracking websites.
- It’s impossible to mine Ripple: Unlike Bitcoin or Ethereum, which can be mined, all 100 billion XRP coins have already been created, so what’s left is only circulation.
- About 50% of XRP tokens are in circulation: Currently, only about 50% (50 billion) of XRP coins are available for circulation, and Ripple Labs holds the remaining 50%.
- Ripple isn’t a payment currency: The best term to describe Ripple is a “payment system” and not a currency. You can’t pay for online purchases with Ripple, but you can transfer funds from one point to another.
- Ripple was once the second largest cryptocurrency: 2017 and early 2018 was a great time for this cryptocurrency as it recorded its highest increase and became second only to Bitcoin in market capitalisation.
Ripple India Conclusion
Finding a Ripple online casino might be hard, but it is possible. Although (like every cryptocurrency) Ripple has its pros and cons, the good outweighs the bad, making it an excellent choice. If you can’t wait to get started on Ripple online casinos, go through our list and pick one of the sites to find out what you’ve been missing.
Ripple India Online Casinos FAQs
1. Does Ripple charge any transaction fees?
Yes, it does. However, the fees are minimal and will only cost you 0.00001XRP.
2. Are Ripple online casinos safe?
Yes. As long as the casino is licensed and regulated by a respected authority like the UKGC, MGA or Curaçao eGaming, Ripple is a secure cryptocurrency that will guarantee your safety.
3. How do I identify a casino that supports Ripple?
Under the casino’s banking section, look for Ripple, XRP or the crypto’s logo.
4. Can I buy Ripple in India?
Yes, you can. You’ll need to create an account with an exchange platform like Binance or Coinbase, where you can trade your Indian Rupees for XRP tokens.