Almost all online casinos offer a welcome bonus for new players, and the debate thus becomes, which one is the best for you? Choosing a casino welcome bonus shouldn’t just be about picking the first enticing amount you come across! In this article, we’ll go through all you need to consider before choosing the best welcome bonus for you.
Table of Contents
- Best Welcome Bonus Casinos in India
- What Is A Casino Welcome Bonus?
- Why Do Online Casinos Offer A Welcome Bonus?
- Different Types of Welcome Bonuses
4.1. Deposit Bonus
4.2. Free Spins
4.3. No Deposit Bonus
4.4. Live Casino Bonus
4.5. Free Bets
- Bonus codes
- Top Welcome Bonuses At Online Casinos
6.1. Casino Days
6.2. 4rabet Casino
6.3. Casumo Casino
- How To Claim A Welcome Casino Bonus?
7.1. Terms and Conditions Attached to Welcome Bonuses
- Tips For Choosing The Best Welcome Bonuses
- How To Withdraw Your Winnings After Using A Casino Welcome Bonus
- Common Issues About Casino Welcome Bonuses
- Casino Welcome Bonuses Conclusion
- Casino Welcome Bonus FAQs
Best Welcome Bonus Casinos in India List
10x wagering requirement
Free ₹500 bonus on Jili Games
₹500 minimum deposit
Has a sports welcome offer
Up to third deposit bonus
Bonus available for many games
Clear bonus terms
Free spins and cash offered
What Is a Casino Welcome Bonus?
A welcome bonus, also referred to as a sign-up bonus, is a promotion online casinos offer new players to attract them to sign up to their site. It is the most popular casino bonus available, as every online casino seeks to make a grand first impression by offering an irresistible bonus.
The promotion is sometimes called a first deposit or registration bonus, and only new players are allowed to claim the welcome bonus of a casino.
Why Do Online Casinos Offer a Welcome Bonus?
The first and most obvious reason is to entice players to look their way and sign up. With new online casinos popping up constantly, having the best welcome bonus is a surefire way to stand out.
However, players also benefit from the bonus by starting their casino journey with free money! You can use this bonus to try out the various games available on the casino and also judge how your experience will be with the regular promotions.
Different Types of Welcome Bonuses
Besides giving you a head start with some free cash, the beauty of welcome bonuses is that they come in different forms. So, before you quickly jump on an offer, here’s a breakdown of the different types of welcome bonuses and how they suit you best.
A match deposit bonus is the most common welcome offer you’ll come across, and you’ll need to deposit to claim this promo.
An example of a welcome deposit bonus is a 100% bonus up to ₹20,000, which means that if you deposit ₹1,000, you’ll get an extra ₹1,000. While a match percentage of 100% welcome bonus casino is the most common, these can range anywhere from 50%, 150% to 200% and upwards.
The welcome deposit bonus is ideal for players looking to make a first deposit and get extra cash.
Free spins are also a popular option and can either come as a stand-alone or part of a welcome package with bonus cash. Many online casinos offer their newly registered players 20 to 30 free spins, but some can reward even more than 100 free spins!
So, if you consider yourself a slots enthusiast, then free spins are what you should be after.
No Deposit Bonus
Consider yourself super lucky if you come across a casino offering this because you’ll get free money without depositing a single rupee! However, only a few sites offer a casino welcome bonus with no deposit, and they usually have a low amount with stricter terms.
You can look for sites offering a no deposit bonuses if you don’t want to start your casino journey by making a deposit. Check out our list of casinos offering this bonus!
Live Casino Bonus
A live casino welcome bonus is for those players who prefer to try their hand at live dealer games compared to other titles.
The offer usually comes as a match deposit bonus but is only valid in the live casino section. You can use the bonus to play live dealer games like roulette, blackjack, Crazy Time, Deal or No Deal, and Monopoly Live.
Casinos that also double as a sportsbook will offer free bets to players who want to try sports betting. Unlike a welcome casino offer, free bets usually have a low amount but have friendlier terms that are easy to achieve.
An example of a free bet is a 100% bonus of up to ₹450.
A cashback bonus is mainly offered to existing players, but some online casinos like to do things differently.
As a bonus for new players, a cashback will be a refund for part of the money lost on your first deposit. It usually is a certain percentage of the amount, with most sites refunding between 10 and 30%.
When claiming a welcome bonus, you might find that some online casinos require a bonus code while others may not. A bonus code, or promo code, is a unique combination of numbers or letters that one needs to enter as it is to activate a promotion.
An example is “BONUS123”, and even the capitalisation should be precise. Bonus codes are common, and you’ll find them under the terms of the welcome offer, though they are usually clearly highlighted. If not, you can contact customer support to provide you with one if it is offered by that particular casino, as not all operators use these.
Top Welcome Bonuses At Online Casinos
Casino Days is one of those casinos that can easily make your day, no pun intended. The Casino Days welcome bonus rewards new players with up to ₹100,000 on their first three deposits, with a minimum deposit of ₹500.
What we like most about their welcome offer is how clear and transparent the terms are.
The 4rabet casino welcome bonus is probably one of the most generous you’ll ever come across. Newly registered players get a crazy welcome package of 700% up to ₹90,000!
The bonus goes up to the fourth deposit with a low wagering requirement of 20x.
Casumo is an award-winning online casino that has repeatedly proven why it is popular among players. If you are from India, Casumo offers you a 150% welcome bonus of up to ₹15,000 plus ₹101 daily for seven days!
If the free cash isn’t enough to convince you to sign up, then we don’t know what will!
How To Claim a Welcome Casino Bonus
As mentioned earlier, the casino welcome bonus is only for new players, so one needs to start by setting up an account. But before that, you’ll need to shop around for a site with the best offer or choose one from the list provided by our experts.
To get started on your welcome bonus, you’ll need to:
- Create an account on the best welcome bonus casino by clicking the “Sign Up” or “Register” button.
- Enter the required details, including your email, home address, phone number, username, date of birth, password, etc.
- Choose the welcome bonus you want from the list provided.
- If a bonus code is required, make sure you enter it correctly.
- Except for the no deposit bonus, you’ll need to make your first deposit taking into consideration the minimum amount required to activate the offer.
- The casino will set up your account, and you’ll see the bonus added to your balance.
Note: Before claiming any bonus, reviewing the fine print and ensuring the terms and conditions are transparent and friendly is always best.
Terms & Conditions Attached to Welcome Bonuses
Going through the T&Cs of a bonus might decide whether you’ll enjoy or regret the offer. And even though it might take you a couple of minutes to read the fine print, trust us when we tell you it’s worth it.
Here are some of the key terms that you should look out for:
- Deposit methods: Although an online casino might have a long list of deposit methods, some aren’t eligible for the welcome bonus. Skrill and NETELLER are usually excluded as options that can activate the offer.
- Minimum Deposit: Most welcome bonuses require a minimum deposit to claim the offer. In Indian online casinos, the amount is typically ₹1,000, but you can deposit any higher amount up to a specific limit.
- Wagering Requirement (WR): Also known as the rollover requirement and refers to the number of times you need to play through a bonus before you can cash it out. Online casinos usually have a WR of 20x to 50x, with the possibility of being lower or higher.
- Expiry Time: Once you set up your account and make your first deposit, the casino will give you about one week to claim your bonus before it expires. If you claim the offer, you have around 30 days to play with the bonus and withdraw your winnings before it becomes invalid.
- Eligible Games: Some welcome bonuses are tied to specific games. Free spins are a good example where you can only use them on particular games or titles from a specific provider.
Tips for Choosing the Best Welcome Bonuses
Being experts at everything online casinos, we don’t mind sharing a few tips that will give you the upper hand when choosing the best welcome bonuses.
By considering the few points below, you will only go for welcome offers that are worth your time. So, before anything else, you’ll need to:
- Always check the fine print; we can’t emphasise this enough.
- Compare the welcome bonuses for different sites.
- Not all that glitters is gold, so don’t settle for the first big bonus.
- Check the various game contributions for the bonus.
- Go for a welcome bonus that is best for you such as free spins for slot players.
How To Withdraw Winnings After Using a Casino Welcome Bonus
The whole point of claiming a welcome bonus is that you can play with it and later cash out your winnings. However, there are a few things you should know beforehand. If the welcome offer is a non-sticky or cashable bonus, your deposit and bonus balances are considered separate, and you can withdraw your winnings from either.
If the bonus is sticky (otherwise known as a non-cashable bonus), the bonus and deposit amounts will be added to one balance. The wagering requirements will apply to the new balance, so you must meet the conditions set before you can cash out any winnings.
Common Issues About Casino Welcome Bonuses
When claiming a casino welcome bonus, you might experience some challenges or have some questions that we will try to answer in this section. For most cases, however, your experience should be seamless from when you claim the bonus to when you withdraw your winnings.
- I want to opt out of the welcome bonus after claiming it.
You can cancel your welcome bonus at any time. However, any winnings you have will be forfeited if you make this choice.
- Where do I follow up on the wagering progress of my balance?
Under your account profile, you’ll see a “Bonuses” tab; if you click on it, you can view your ongoing promotions. You’ll see the time left before the bonus expires and how many spins or cash you need to wager to withdraw your winnings.
- Why can’t I see a particular welcome bonus?
If you can’t find a welcome bonus on your page yet have seen it elsewhere, you can start by confirming whether it is restricted in your country. You can also check whether the welcome bonus is still active or contact the casino site’s live support to clarify.
Casino Welcome Bonuses Conclusion
Welcome bonuses are an excellent incentive for players looking to try out a new casino. If you find the bonus terms friendly, don’t hesitate to claim the offer and find out what the site offers.
Now that we have brought you up to speed with all there is to know about the welcome bonus, try some of our top sites and start playing with some extra money!
Casino Welcome Bonus FAQs
1. Do I need a bonus code to claim my welcome offer?
It depends; some online casinos require a promo code to activate a bonus, while others don’t.
2. Can I take multiple welcome offers?
No, you can’t. The welcome bonus is only offered to one player once, as a gift for joining.
3. Which online casino has the biggest welcome bonus?
The title of the casino with the biggest welcome bonus changes frequently, but we can say that there are top sites with an offer of over ₹1 Lakh, which you can find on our list.